Airport Guide for Haneda Airport Terminal 2
- Some check-in counters are closed due to airport renovation work. Please arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare.
- Information on connecting between Japan domestic flights at Haneda Airport
- Information on connecting from a Japan domestic flight to an ANA international flight at Haneda Airport
- StarFlyer-operated flights to/from Fukuoka and Kitakyushu arrive at/depart from Haneda Airport Terminal 1.
- Approximate time required to pass through security
Sales hours for flight tickets
5:15 AM to 9:25 PM
2nd floor of Terminal 2, Departure Lobby Counters / Departure Lobby
Approximate Travel Times from Security Checkpoints
・Gates 51-58 <Time taken to Gate 51>
Departure security checkpoints: From A: 6 mins. / From B: 8 mins. / From C: 13 mins. / From D: 14 mins.
・Gates 66-73 / 700-704 <Time taken to Gate 68>
Departure security checkpoints: From A: 14 mins. / From B: 12 mins. / From C: 9 mins. / From D: 8 mins.
・Gates 46-48 <Time taken to satellite terminal (Gate 46)>
Departure security checkpoints: From A: 12 mins. / From B: 14 mins. / From C: 18 mins. / From D: 19 mins.
*Shuttle bus information
Gates 500-511 <Time taken to bus departure lounge>
・Departure security checkpoints: From A: 1 min. / From B: 3 mins. / From C: 7 mins. / From D: 8 mins.
1st floor of Terminal 2, Arrival Lobby
B1 of Terminal 2, direct access area for Keikyu Line and Monorail
New Service Information
The approximate time required to pass through security is displayed. Please confirm it in advance and come to the boarding gate in good time.
Please check *here for information on the current waiting time.
Make Your Travel Experience More Pleasant
We recommend confirming information on the SKiP Service, baggage, and other services to ensure things go more smoothly at the airport.