Baggage (Check-in Procedures, Carry-on, Inspections) [International Flights]
- ・If a codeshare flight or flight operated by another airline is included in the itinerary, the baggage rules of the other airline may apply.
- ・When traveling on Japanese domestic sectors using a ticket for which the International Conditions of Carriage apply, the baggage rules for international flights will apply.
- ・Please be advised that in the event that it is impossible to confirm whether or not an item can be transported by airplane before the departure time, the request for transport may be rejected.
- ・Please note that sharp objects such as scissors, knives and cutters are not permitted to be carried on board. We kindly ask that you check in these items at a baggage drop counter before departure.
- ・Please note that certain items are not permitted to be checked in or carried on board. Please see the typical examples of dangerous goods which are not permitted to be checked in or carried on board (website of Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism).
Special Guidance for Each Country
Prior to departure, we kindly ask you to check the Special Guidance for Each Country for information regarding customs, immigration, quarantine and security.
Services for a Safe and Comfortable Flight
- Passengers traveling with pets
ANA provides assistance for passengers traveling with their beloved pets.
- Passengers traveling with musical instruments
This page provides information for passengers who are traveling with musical instruments.
- Passengers with strollers or wheelchairs
We provide support for passengers traveling with small children to ensure a safe journey.