Terms and Conditions
- Introduction of Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) for Flight Award Tickets (Flights from October 31, 2021 Onward)
All domestic flights within Japan with ANA flight numbers.
- For domestic codeshare flights operated by other airlines, only reservations which are under the ANA flight number are eligible.
- Peach-operated Japan domestic codeshare flights are not eligible for flight awards.
1 Sector (One-way Trip) or 2 Sectors of Your Choice
- The symbol "-" indicates the destination.
- 1 sector refers to a nonstop flight.
Roundtrip: Tokyo-Osaka, Osaka-Tokyo
2 Connected Sectors: Sapporo-Tokyo, Tokyo-Kagoshima
2 Unconnected Sectors: Tokyo-Osaka, Nagoya-Kagoshima
2 Unconnected Sectors: Tokyo-Osaka, Tokyo-Osaka
Exemption: Usage on 4 sectors is available if the itinerary involves a flight to/from an outlying island in Okinawa Prefecture (between Naha and Miyako or Ishigaki) and a connection in Okinawa (Naha) on both the outbound and return journey.
Itineraries to/from Okinawa's Outlying Islands (4 Sectors)
Only available for itineraries which involve a flight to/from an outlying island in Okinawa Prefecture (between Naha and Miyako or Ishigaki) and a connection in Okinawa (Naha).
- The symbol "-" indicates the destination.
Tokyo - Okinawa (Naha) - Miyako; Miyako - Okinawa (Naha) - Tokyo
- Flight awards are also available when the first departure airport and final arrival airport are different.
(Example) Haneda - Okinawa (Naha) - Ishigaki; Ishigaki - Okinawa (Naha) - Itami
- The required mileage chart for Okinawa's outlying island routes does not apply to journeys across 3 sectors.
(Example) Outbound journey: Haneda - Ishigaki (nonstop flight); Return journey: Ishigaki/Miyako - Naha - Haneda (connection flight)
- Flight awards are not available for Premium Class.
1-sector (one-way) awards can be redeemed starting from 5,000 miles.
- The number of miles required to redeem will vary depending on the season and sector.
Please use the convenient Required Redemption Mileage Calculator feature, or check Seasonality Charts and Required Mileage Charts.
- Pressing "Required Redemption Mileage Calculator" will take you to the members-only page.
- When using the Required Redemption Mileage Calculator, results for itinerary conditions (dates, sectors, etc.) which are not actually eligible may also be displayed.
Please make sure to check the terms and conditions for using awards.
- Family members who are registered for the ANA Card Family Miles service can combine their miles to redeem awards.
- If you do not have enough miles to redeem an award, the difference cannot be paid with cash or ANA SKY COINS, and the award cannot be redeemed.
Eligible Mileage Account Groups
Miles from the following mileage account groups can be used to redeem flight awards.
- Group 1 : Miles
- Group 2 : Miles (Time limited)
- Group 3 : Miles (Time and usage limited)
- Group 4 : Miles related to aviation services (Time limited)
The number of miles required for flight award redemption will be automatically deducted from the member’s mileage account in order of the earliest expiration date. If there are miles with the same expiration date in different mileage account groups, they will be automatically combined and deducted in accordance with the following order of priority.
Order of priority for combining miles: Group 4→3→2→1
- For information on how each mileage account group differs, please see What Are Mileage Account Groups?
Valid on the issue date and 1 year thereafter.
- In this context, "date of issue" is defined as the date when the reservation was made.
- Expiration date my be different when using a campaign.
Usage by Family Members (Award User Registration)
If a person other than the AMC member will use an award, the AMC member must register that person as an award user.* (Up to 10 award users can be registered.) Click the "Register through the Award User Registration Screen" to register.
- Pressing "Register through the Award User Registration Screenr" will take you to the members-only page.
- Award users may be asked to present documentation to verify their relationship with the AMC member.
Usage Policy for Infants and Children
Infants (less than 3 years of age*1*2) require the same number of miles to redeem an award as adults. Infants who are over 8 days old can occupy their own seat. Infants who do not use an award will need to have a flex child fare ticket or applicable discount fare ticket for the same flight as the accompanying adult. Alternatively, infants may travel free of charge if they sit on their accompanying adult's lap.
- *1.Age on the day of departure.
- *2.If your child was less than 3 years of age at the time of reservation but will be 3 years of age by the time of boarding, you may be asked to pay an additional amount for the Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC). In this instance, please contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center before the relevant flight.
Children (3-11 years of age*3*4) require the same number of miles to redeem an award as adults.
Children who are less than 5 years of age must travel with an accompanying person (12 years of age or older).
Children who are less than 5 years of age and do not have an accompanying person (12 years of age or older) with them will not be allowed to board.
- *3.Age on the day of departure.
- *4.If your child was less than 12 years of age at the time of reservation but will be 12 years of age by the time of boarding, you may be asked to pay an additional amount for the Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC). In this instance, please contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center before the relevant flight.
There are no blackout dates for ANA domestic flight awards.
- The number of seats that can be used with Flight Awards is limited, even outside of blackout periods.
Other Various Charges
We will start collecting a Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) on behalf of airports for flights from October 31, 2021 onward.
For flight award ticket itineraries containing flights to/from airports with a PFC, customers will pay the PFC by credit card upon the deduction of the required mileage.
For details on the applicable airports, PFC charges, etc., please click on the link below.