Airport Guide for Itami Airport
Renovation work at terminal building
Lobbies and passageways are significantly narrower than usual due to renovation work being carried out inside the terminal.
Please see Notice of Restoration Construction at the Osaka International Airport Terminal Building for details about the renovation work.
- The counter for customers requiring assistance has been revamped as Special Assistance Counter as of May 26, 2020.
- As of February 29, 2020, the international connections counter has moved to counter 3 on the 1st floor.
The new security checkpoint has opened as of November 14, 2019.
For further details on how to use smart lanes, please see the Osaka International Airport website.
- As of September 3, 2019, the renovated ANA PREMIUM CHECK-IN facilities have opened on the 2nd floor.
- Renovation work at terminal building
Sales hours for flight tickets
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Due to the decline that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused in passenger demand, some airport counters are either closed temporarily or operating at different hours.
2nd floor of South Terminal, Departure Lobby / 2nd floor Central block, Arrial Lobby
1st floor of South Terminal, Departure Lobby Counters
New Service Information
The approximate time required to pass through security is displayed. Please confirm it in advance and come to the boarding gate in good time.
- This service is currently suspended temporarily due to reduced demand caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Make Your Travel Experience More Pleasant
We recommend confirming information on the SKiP Service, baggage, and other services to ensure things go more smoothly at the airport.