Airport Guide for Itami Airport
- The departure lobby counters have been renovated and reopened as of July 17, 2020. Please see the airport map for further details.
- The counter for customers requiring assistance has been revamped as Special Assistance Counter as of May 26, 2020.
The new security checkpoint has opened as of November 2019.
For further details on how to use smart lanes, please see the Osaka International Airport website.
- As of September 2019, the renovated ANA PREMIUM CHECK-IN facilities have been relocated to the 2nd floor.
Sales hours for flight tickets
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Due to the decline that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused in passenger demand, some airport counters are either closed temporarily or operating at different hours.
2nd floor of South Terminal, Departure Lobby / 2nd floor Central block, Arrial Lobby
1st floor of South Terminal, Departure Lobby Counters
New Service Information
The approximate time required to pass through security is displayed. Please confirm it in advance and come to the boarding gate in good time.
- This service is currently suspended temporarily due to reduced demand caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Make Your Travel Experience More Pleasant
We recommend confirming information on the SKiP Service, baggage, and other services to ensure things go more smoothly at the airport.