Self Service Check-in machine information
- Information on How to Use Shareholder's Benefit Discounts on the ANA Website
- As the various handling procedures will be different for Peach-operated flights, you are kindly requested to see the information on the Peach Aviation page before you travel on such flights.
Self Service Check-in machine
The machine is easy to use and enables customers to purchase tickets, complete boarding procedures, register their Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Cards, print receipts, etc.
Four language options are available (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean).
- Payments can be made using credit cards or Rakuten Edy Electronic Money.(Cash payments are not accepted.)
- Purchase of flight tickets (including Senior Special and Youth Special)
- Check-in (maximum of 6 people)
- Change flight or seats
- Register miles / Check Balance
- Receipt issue
- Edy menu
Image of Service