What is ANA Card Miles Plus?
ANA Card Miles Plus enables customers to earn both credit card points and miles (1 mile for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 spent, including tax) on ANA Card purchases at ANA Card Miles Plus merchants.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.)
The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, contract details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card which is eligible for mileage accrual upon purchasing eligible products at ANA Card Miles Plus merchants.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- ・At certain stores, iD payments made with ANA Visa Cards or ANA MasterCards and QUICPay™ payments made with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
- ・When iD payments are eligible for mileage accrual, Apple Pay payments made with ANA Visa Cards or ANA MasterCards will also be eligible for mileage accrual.
- ・When QUICPay™ payments are eligible for mileage accrual, Apple Pay payments made with ANA JCB Cards will also be eligible for mileage accrual.
Apple Pay, iD, and QUICPay™ payments made at the following merchants are eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay (using iD)
- ・Suit Select
- ・Futata The Flag
- ・Nishitetsu Hotels (some hotels ineligible)
- ・Daiwa Motor Transportation
- ・Tokyo Musen Taxi
Apple Pay (using QUICPay™)
- ・Suit Select (excluding stores in Kyushu, Okinawa, and Yamaguchi)
- ・DIFFERENCE (excluding stores in Kyushu, Okinawa, and Yamaguchi)
- ・Tokyo Musen Taxi
(as of May 2018)
- *Certain service stations, stores, and payment items may be ineligible. Please refer to the relevant partner merchant pages for more details.
- *QUICPay™ and Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *Please see the ANA Card Apple Pay page (Text is available in Japanese only.) for how to make Apple Pay payments with an ANA Card.
ANA Card for Mileage Accrual
- *ANA Wide Gold Corporate Card and ANA Diners Club Corporate Card are the only ANA Corporate Cards eligible for mileage accrual at all merchants. For Standard and Wide cards, only tickets which have been reserved, purchased, and issued through ANA@desk are eligible.
- *At the Okinawa Outlet Mall ASHIBINAA, only purchases made with ANA JCB Card ZERO are eligible for mileage accrual.
- *ANA Cards issued outside of Japan are not eligible, except for CTBC ANA JCB Platinum Cards, CTBC ANA JCB Precious Cards, and CTBC ANA JCB Eternity Cards.
- *Any payments made with ANA Card Premium for ANA flight tickets, in-flight sales, or on the ANA Shopping A-style website will accrue 2 miles instead of the regular 1 for each JPY 100 spent (inc. tax). (However, payments with CTBC ANA JCB Eternity Cards will accrue the regular 1 mile for each JPY 100 spent.)
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Points to Note Regarding Mileage Accrual
- The primary cardholder earns 1 mile for their own mileage account for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 that is spent. (Including tax. Amounts are rounded down.)
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for accrual. (Miles accrued by family card members are consolidated into the primary cardholder's account.)
- When there is a refund, the corresponding miles will be deducted from the mileage account.
- Before miles are accrued automatically, mileage accrual is not possible through customer requests.
- Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accrued miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
- Some purchases may not be eligible. Please note that credit cards may not be used as the payment method for some products.
ANA Card Miles Plus Merchants
ANA American Express Card and ANA American Express Gold Card Exclusive Merchants
JPY 100 = 1 mile
- Paris: Alexandra Sojfer
- London: Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges
- Seoul: Lotte Department Stores
JPY 200 = 1 mile
- Singapore: Singapore Takashimaya
- *Based on amounts after conversion into JPY.
- *Only the flagship store of each department store is eligible for mileage accrual.
ANA JCB ZERO Exclusive Merchants
Standard ANA Corporate Card, ANA Corporate Wide Card, ANA Corporate Wide Gold Card, ANA Diners Club Corporate Card Exclusive Merchants
- Tickets reserved, purchased and issued through ANA@desk
ANA Card Enrollment
Enroll Via the Homepage
Click this link to enroll online via the homepage.
Customers can select their preferred card from the ANA Card lineup and enroll.
Requests by Telephone
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
Select  for Mileage Service Inquiries.
Communicator Response Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 09:00-19:00 (JST); Saturday: 09:00-17:00 (JST); Not available on Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.