Checked Baggage [Japan Domestic Flights]
- (From October 27, 2019) Change to Security Check Cut-off Time at All Japanese Airports (Japan Domestic Flights)
- As the various handling procedures will be different for Peach-operated flights, you are kindly requested to see the information on the Peach Aviation page before you travel on such flights.
Points to Note for Each Type of Baggage
How to check in baggage
Customers checking in baggage should do so in person at the baggage drop counter before departure.
Please complete procedures as early as possible in order to be able to pass through the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
Check-in at the Baggage Drop-off counter
- Please show the 2D barcode located on your ANA mileage card, OSAIFU-KEITAI (digital wallet), e-Ticket Receipt, or similar.
- You can use the SKiP Service even when you have baggage to check in. For details, please see Board in Style with the ANA SKiP Service for Japan Domestic Flights.
- Passengers who have connecting flights can check in their baggage. Baggage checked in for connecting flights will be routed up to 3 sectors.
- Baggage check-in procedures have changed at domestic airports in Japan.
- This does not apply to Haneda, Narita, Chitose, Fukuoka, Itami, Kansai, Okinawa, Rishiri, Fukue and Tsushima airports.
Please show the 2D barcode located on your E-ticket receipt, ANA Mileage Club Card, or OSAIFU-KEITAI (digital wallet). You can use SKiP Service even if you have baggage to check-in. See "Domestic boarding style: SKiP Service" for information about SKiP Service. Passengers who have connecting flights can check in their baggage. Baggage checked in for connecting flights will be routed up to 3 sectors.
Look for this logo to find a baggage counter.
Receiving Baggage claim tag
Upon receiving the "baggage claim tag", please keep it in your possession until baggage pick-up at the place of arrival.
Receiving Baggage claim tag issued at a ANA counter
Receiving Baggage claim tag issued at ANA BAGGAGE DROP
Items to Note when Picking Up Your Baggage
At the destination, pick up your baggage by making sure the number on the baggage claim tag received at the time of check-in matches that on the baggage tag. Be sure you collect the correct baggage, as there will be a large quantity of similar shaped items. Please hand your baggage claim tag to a staff at the arrival exit.