- Change to Security Check Cut-off Time at Haneda Airport (Japan Domestic Flights)
- As of July 2018, you can now use the self-service check-in machines at airports with Japan domestic flights to complete the procedures for connecting to an international flight. (Please note this service is being phased in at the applicable airports.)
Save yourself the trouble of airport boarding procedures by using our convenient SKiP service.
*Customers who are not eligible for the SKiP service must check in at the airport.
STEP (1) Check-in
Passengers who have not completed reservation/purchase/seat assignment or those who are unable to use the SKiP service must check-in at airport counter. Please use an self service check-in machine located at the airport.
Items to Prepare in Advance
Please bring with you one of the following items at an self service check-in machine and check-in counter.
2D barcode obtained on Wallet *1
ANA Mileage Club digital Membership Card
Image of e-Ticket receipt*2
2D barcode obtained on PC
ANA Mileage Club members can check-in using the following.
ANA card with IC function (Rakuten Edy*3, Suica*4, PASMO*5) or ANA Mileage Club Edy card
*Customers with multiple ANA Cards with IC function and/or ANA Mileage Club Edy Cards should use the card registered upon ticket purchase.
Confirmation Number/Reservation Number
Confirmation number/reservation number
If you do not have either of these numbers Flight Ticket/ANA e-Ticket Information
- *1 "Wallet" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
・Customers using devices installed with iOS 9.0 or above can use the Wallet app.
・On devices installed with iOS 6.0 to 8.4.1, you can use the Passbook app.
・Wallet cannot be used on the iPad.
・Wallet is not available on Android™ devices.
- *2 An e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt will be issued at the time of ticket purchase. Please see here for further details.
- *3 "Rakuten Edy" is a pre-paid electric money service provided by Rakuten Group.
- *4 "Suica" is a service provided by East Japan Railway Company.
- *5 "PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Company.
- *6 "OSAIFU-KEITAI®" is a registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
Passengers who already purchased the flight tickets
Please use an Automated Check-in Machine that is easy and convenient to use.
Passengers who need to pay for flight tickets
Please finish check-in by 20 minutes before departure.
* If you have a connection to an international flight, please complete check-in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
* Passengers with a connection to an ANA international flight can either check in online or use our self-service check-in machines. For further information, please see Online Check-in or Self-Service Check-in Machines.
* If you need special customer assistance, please arrive at the airport earlier than usual.For details, click here.
* StarFlyer flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Fukuoka, Kitakyushu arrive at/depart from Haneda Airport Terminal 1.
STEP (2) Baggage check-in
Customers checking in baggage should do so directly at the baggage drop counter no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
Please complete the procedures as early as possible so that you can pass through security at least 15 minutes (Haneda Airport: 20 minutes) prior to the departure time.
You may not be able to board your flight if you do not complete these procedures by the specified times.
Up to 20 kg of baggage per passenger (or 40 kg in Premium class) can be checked free of charge. Please present your e-Ticket Itinerary & Receipt with IC (2D barcode) when checking your baggage.
Please confirm before departure.
- * Customers with large-sized baggage: For information about checking in skis, surfboards or other large-sized baggage, please see Baggage [Japan Domestic Flights].
- * Customers checking in their pets: Please complete the check-in procedures for your pet at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
For details, please see Passengers traveling with pets [Japan Domestic Flights].
Those without check-in baggage
STEP (3) Security checkpoint
Please pass through security at least 15 minutes (Haneda Airport: 20 minutes*) prior to the departure time.
At the security checkpoint, carry-on baggage and passenger bodies are inspected.We recommend checking in earlier during the summer holiday season or around the year-end or new year holidays when airports are expected to be crowded.
* From December 1, 2018, the cut-off time for going through security at Haneda Airport will change. Please see here for further details.
How to pass through
Touch the reader located at the security checkpoint with your or 2D barcode (e-ticket itinerary/receipt and boarding pass) , ANA card with IC (Rakuten Edy or Suica) function, ANA Mileage Club Edy card or OSAIFU-KEITAI®. For passengers who checked in at a self service check-in machine or check-in counter, touch the reader with your boarding pass.
* A Security Certificate will be issued at the security checkpoint. Please make sure to take this.
Notes on going through a security checkpoint
・Please take out a notebook computer or tablet from your bag.
- ・Please keep any metallic items in your bag or a basket provided.
- ・Please remove any plastic bottle from your bag.(The content of liquid items may be inspected if necessary.)
- ・Some items, such as scissors and tools, cannot be brought onboard, while others, such as spray cans and gas intended for camping, are not allowed to be checked or brought onboard.For details, click " Restricted Items for Carry-on/Checked Baggage".
STEP (4) Boarding gate
Please come to the boarding gate 10 minutes prior to your departure.
How to pass through
Touch the ticket gate reader with your 2D barcode (e-ticket itinerary/receipt and boarding pass) , ANA card with IC (Rakuten Edy or Suica) function, ANA Mileage Club Edy card or OSAIFU-KEITAI® that you used at the security checkpoint.
Notes when going through a boarding gate
- * Please be forewarned should you not be present at the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may not be able to board the flight in time, regardless of whether or not reservation was completed.
- * Please set devices which emit radio waves for communication to not emit radio waves, or turn off the power when the aircraft doors are closed.