What is Edy Miles Plus?
Earn Miles at Eligible Merchants
The standard rate when earning miles through Edy purchases is 1 mile for every JPY 200 spent. With Edy Miles Plus, the rate is 2 miles for every JPY 200 spent.
- *Retroactive accrual is not permitted.
- *When using a card with Edy functionality in conjunction with the Edy functions of an OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) device, the miles for the eligible amount will be calculated and automatically accrued to the mileage account about 2-3 weeks after the Edy payment.
Edy Miles Plus Merchants
Not Eligible for Mileage Accrual
In principle, Edy purchases of the following products, as well as at the following merchants/locations, are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Products which cannot be purchased with Edy.
- Cafeterias and shops located inside educational institutions/companies, vending machines, game machines inside amusement facilities
- Tickets for air and ground transportation, gift certificates, event and facility admission tickets, prepaid cards
- Insurance premiums (general insurance, life insurance, etc.), receiving-agent service payments (public utilities, taxes, pensions, etc.), credit card payments
- Charitable donations, motor vehicle-related expenses, some adult-oriented products
- Some online payments and Mobile Edy payments
- *Edy cannot be used if a transaction includes both a product purchase and a receiving-agent service payment (public utilities, etc.).
- *If an Edy payment is canceled, refunded, etc., the accrued miles from the transaction will also be canceled.
For Customers Who Wish to Switch to Cards with Edy Functionality
Information for customers who currently have an ANA Mileage Club card and wish to switch to a card with Edy functionality.
Information for customers who currently have an ANA Card and wish to switch to a card with Edy functionality.