Online Check-In for ANA Japan Domestic Flights
What Is Online Check-In?
Online check-in is a service that allows you to check in and get your tickets issued from 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight.
- Online check-in may not be available with certain discount fares and in other cases.
- To select email as the method for obtaining your boarding pass, you must enter your email address.
Online check-in is now available for our Japan domestic flights.
You can also check in online by clicking Boarding Procedure on the ANA website top page.
Checking In on a Computer
Checking In on a Smartphone
How to Use the Service
After reserving and purchasing your tickets on the ANA website, please check in online and obtain your boarding pass from 24 hours prior to departure onward.
Please scan your boarding pass on the reader to go through security, and use the same boarding pass to go through the boarding gate.
Cases in Which Online Check-In Is Unavailable
Online check-in is not available if any of the following in (1) or (2) applies.
Please complete the necessary procedures at an airport counter or self-service check-in machine, and then pass through security at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
Fares for Which Online Check-In Is Unavailable
Premium Disability Discount
Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount
Shareholder's Benefit Discount
Other group fares
- *1.ANA Mileage Club members who have registered their passenger information may use online check-in, with some exceptions. Those who require special assistance may receive such assistance at an airport counter.
- *2.If you log in and make a reservation from your own ANA Mileage Club account to which you have registered information from your Identification Booklet for Persons with Disabilities, your caregiver can also use the online check-in.
- *3.The online check-in will be available if you register your Shareholder's Benefit Number and registration password before you travel after purchasing your tickets via the ANA website or ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
Conditions have not been met for online check-in:
- You have JAL flight tickets.
- Your flight tickets have already been issued.
- You have an open-ended ticket.
Customers requiring assistance:
- Customers using the ANA Junior Pilot service
- Customers requiring boarding assistance (e.g., wheelchair users)
Customers with a connecting itinerary to whom the following applies:
- The reserved itinerary contains 4 or more sectors.
- The fare at purchase is different from the applicable fare at check-in.
- Advance upgrade fees have not been paid.
- You are using a group fare (Japan domestic flights).
Additionally, online check-in will be unavailable if check-in is suspended due to aircraft changes, etc.
- If you cancel check-in after checking in online, your seat reservations will also be deleted at the same time. Please select a new seat when checking in again.
- You will not be able to change your reservation after checking in online. In this instance, please change your reservation after you have boarded the flight for which you have checked in online, or after canceling check-in temporarily.
- You cannot check in online or cancel online check-in via the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center. Please complete the procedures by yourself.
- Online check-in is also available for Japan domestic flights that are ticketed as part of an international flight ticket. Please go to International Flights - Online Check-in on the ANA website to do so. (Online check-in may be unavailable in certain cases. In this instance, please check in at an airport counter or using a self-service check-in machine.)