Customers with Medical Requirements
- Due to the reduction in flights caused by the spread of COVID-19, it may take some time to arrange for various rental items. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan to fly.
Please feel free to inform us if you need any assistance.
Please note that the cabin environment is different from that on the ground. For further information, please see Cabin Environment. Please consult your physician prior to departure.
Medical Information Form (MEDIF)
Customers planning to use medical oxygen cylinders or special medical equipment on board are required to issue a Medical Information Form (MEDIF).
- Customers using a medical oxygen cylinder
- Customers using a portable oxygen concentrator (POC) or artificial respirator
- Customers requiring a stretcher or an incubator
- Frequently asked questions about Customers with Medical Requirements
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the ANA Disability Desk.