ANA Wi-Fi Service [Domestic Japan Flights]
With our in-flight Wi-Fi service, you can access a variety of content from devices with wireless LAN capability such as smartphones and tablets. Enjoy yourself on board with our extensive lineup.
*On DHC8-Q400 aircraft, the service content is limited to video, audio, e-books and news.
How to use this service
ANA recommends you download the latest ANA app before boarding.
Download the ANA App
・SKY LIVE TV
・Other (news, mileage, information, etc.)
Free content is accessible with a smartphone or tablet via the ANA app. ANA recommends you download the latest ANA app before boarding.
*When using a smartphone or tablet, some content within "Entertainment" marked with a "lock icon" is not accessible via browser.
To access all content using on these devices, use the ANA app.
*When using a laptop, video content within "Entertainment" marked with a "lock icon" is not accessible via browser.
To access all video contents, a plug-in application must be installed.
Please refer to the "ANA Wi-Fi SERVICE GUIDE" in your seat pocket for further details.
SKY LIVE TV
Passengers can now watch satellite TV programming on-board. Enjoy the latest news and sports broadcasts in real time with this new and exciting service!
*Please note that SKY LIVE TV uses a special mechanism to transmit TV programs to aircraft. For this reason, there may be a time lapse compared to ground broadcasts. We thank you for your understanding.
*Connection may be unstable or lost due to flight route or weather conditions.
*SKYLIVE TV is not available when using a browser on the Android platform. Therefore Android users are strongly recommended to download the ANA App before boarding, in order to enjoy SKYLIVE TV.
[Recommended Video contents October]
Moya Moya Summers 2
The Holiday of Matsumoto Family
DAWN OF GAIA
Full House -Season 1
©2015 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Full-Time Wife Escapist
Brave ''YOSHIHIKO'' and the Demon's Key
Pre-Jo Lesson - Yuka Shiroto Method
Eric Clapton: Planes, Trains And Eric
©2014 Eagle Rock Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
*Please note that a portion of the video contents cannot be viewed using browsers on the iOS devices and all video content cannot be viewed using a browser on the Android platform. To enjoy these features, ANA recommends you download the latest ANA app before boarding.
*On some flights, some programs at the beginning and end of the month may differ from those indicated.
Listen to over 20 titles spanning genres such as J-Pop, pop, and classical music.
*Please note that all Audio content cannot be played using a browser on the Android platform. To enjoy this feature, ANA recommends you download the latest ANA app before boarding.
Enjoy a wide selection of e-books, including Popular magazines, Travel magazines, Comics, Picture books and more.
-Using your smartphone or tablet, you can order limited items that are only available through our inflight* Wi-Fi shopping site and A-style products online.
-Pay with your personal credit card, ANA Shopping points, or C.O.D.
-By registering your e-mail address at the special in-cabin site, you will be able to access ANASTORE@SKY from your home after disembarking.
-Products can only be shipped to addresses within Japan.
*Access is limited to 2 days upon registration of your e-mail address.
News, mileage introduction, flight maps, and the latest information from ANA is provided free of charge.
Services offered on DHC8-Q400 aircraft
Only video, audio, e-books and news contents of the service are available for your enjoyment.
With our in-flight internet service, you can access the internet, use email and remain connected to social networking sites using your smartphone, tablet or other devices with wireless LAN capability.
The service is available from approximately five minutes after takeoff to approximately five minutes before landing.
*This service is not available on DHC8-Q400 aircraft.
The following two payment methods are available.
- 1.Pay by Credit Card
*Cash、Electric money、debit card etc are not accepted.
- 2.Pay by mile(ANA mileage club member only)
*After application, no cancellation is accepted, and redeemed miles cannot be returned to your mileage account.
*ANA Card Family Mile is not applicable.
* A receipt will be sent to the e-mail address registered when using the service.
* Use of a plan is limited to the flight on which was purchased.
Two plans based on time are available.
*When downloading large amounts of data, the internet connection may slow down.
|ANA Wi-Fi 40 Minutes Plan||40 Minutes*1||JPY 550||550 miles|
|ANA Wi-Fi Full Flight Plan||From shortly after take-off until shortly before your arrival||JPY 1,050||1,050 miles|
*1 Time elapsed since initial connection
- -As is with the nature of satellite services, your connection may become disconnected or unstable due to adverse weather conditions or conditions along the flight route in a particular area.
- -It may take a while to play a video or download / upload high-capacity data that requires high line speed.
- -E-mail service provided by mobile Phone carrier such as sp mode by NTT docomo, S! mail by Softbank, ezweb by au and so on are not available on ANA Wi-Fi service.
- -In order to not disturb other passengers, we kindly ask you to refrain from using voice & video call function such as LINE voice calls and Skype.
- -The ANA Wi-Fi Service may be suspended at any time during the flight for security or other reasons.
- -ANA shall not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to passenger devices.
Method of ANA Wi-Fi Service
Applicable aircraft will have the "ANA Wi-Fi Service" decal affixed next to the main cabin door and on the inner wall panels of the aircraft.
*The service is available only on certain flights operated by aircraft with connectivity equipment installed. Please note that on applicable flights, the aircraft may be subject to change and the service unavailable due to flight conditions and other unforeseen reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
The Wi-Fi service on domestic routes is scheduled to be gradually expanded.
*The service is not available on B737-500 and B737-700.
Devices with wireless capability can be used, such as your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC.
* We recommend using a smartphone or tablet device.
* Please note, ANA does not provide and/or lend devices to passenger.
Smartphone, Tablet: ANA app
PC : Internet Explorer, Safari
How to Connect
1. After verifying that your device's "airplane mode" is on, turn on Wi-Fi.
2. Select wireless network SSID [ANA-Wi-Fi-Service] to connect to.
3. Please launch the ANA App or start a browser session.
For details, please refer to the "ANA Wi-Fi SERVICE GUIDE" in your seat pocket.
- -The ANA Wi-Fi Service may be suspended at any time during the flight for security or other reasons. ANA shall not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to passenger devices.
- -Video streaming may not be supported.
- -We recommend that you disable automatic updates of software and applications running in the background.
Inquiries about Our Internet connection service
Our Internet connection service provider is Panasonic Avionics. Please contact Panasonic Avionics if you have any inquiries about terminal settings or charges.
■ Panasonic Avionics
[Toll-free (within Japan) / Only in Japanese]
*1 Available when calling from mobile phone.
[International Call (Charged) / Only in Japanese]
*2 The phone call will be charged to the customer.
Please contact ANA mileage club service center about mile redemption.
■ ANA Mileage Club Service Center
operating hours Mon.～Fri. 9：00～19：00／Sat. 9：00～17：00 (JapanTime)
*except Sun.National Holidays and new year holidays
Inquiries about shopping
For inquiries regarding in-flight shopping, please contact below :
■ A-style Customer support desk
[Only in Japanese]
* By IP phone 03-6253-7280 (charged)
Sat., Sun., Holidays, Dec.30th and 31th 9:00AM～5:00AM
With the exception of New Year's (Jan.1st~Jan.3rd) open year round.
*While we do accept emails 24 hours/day, please be aware that emails received after-hours will not be answered until the following business day. Furthermore, regarding email customer support, operations are closed from Dec.30th~Jan.3rd.