Board in Style with the ANA SKiP Service for Japan Domestic Flights
What is the SKiP Service?
The SKiP service allows passengers who have completed their reservation, purchase, and seat reservation to skip the check-in counter and go straight to security.
How to Use This Service
Cases where the SKiP Service is Unavailable
Please note that passengers traveling on certain discount fares may be ineligible for the SKiP service.
After making your reservation, purchase, and seat reservation, you can check your eligibility for the SKiP service on the Reservation Details screen on the ANA website (PC, smartphone). The SKiP service is available to passengers who have a SKiP mark displayed next to their seat number.
STEP 1: SKiP Reservation (reservation/purchase/seat reservation)
After making your reservation, you can check your eligibility for the SKiP service on the View Reservation screen. The service is available if there is a SKiP mark next to your seat number.
*ANA Mileage Club members must register their 10-digit membership number upon reservation.
Please see How to Operate Self Service Check-in Machine for information on how to register at self-service check-in machines.
*Please note that this mark will not be displayed in cases where the SKiP service is unavailable, such as when traveling with certain discount fares.
(In this instance, we kindly ask you to use an airport self-service check-in machine or check-in counter.)
STEP 2: Prepare Items Required for Boarding
Obtain a 2D barcode
Passengers boarding using IC function
ANA card with IC function (Rakuten Edy*2, Suica*3, PASMO*4).
- *1 "Wallet" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
・Customers using devices installed with iOS 9.0 or above can use the Wallet app.
・On devices installed with iOS 6.0 to 8.4.1, you can use the Passbook app.
・Wallet cannot be used on the iPad.
・Wallet is not available on Android™ devices.
- *2 "Rakuten Edy" is a prepaid e-money service provided by the Rakuten Group.
- *3 "Suica" is a service provided by the East Japan Railway Company (JR East).
- *4 "PASMO" is a registered trademark of Pasmo Co., ltd.
- *5 "OSAIFU-KEITAI®" is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, Inc. Procedures must be carried out in advance when boarding using the OSAIFU-KEITAI®/OSAIFU-KEITAI JACKET 01. Please note that the SKiP service cannot be used with Android feature phones.
Display on Apple Watch (when linked to ANA app/iPhone)
- *Any changes to your reservation (including seat reservations) will not be updated automatically on Wallet. Please obtain your pass again to refresh the Wallet display.
- *If you obtain your 2D barcode using Wallet, you will be notified of any flight status or departure time changes via the pass you have obtained.
- *This information can also be displayed on an Apple Watch linked to an iPhone installed with the ANA app.
- *The Barcode is non-transferable.
- *Save your 2D barcode as a screenshot or similar, and scan it at the security checkpoint and boarding gate on the departure date.
Passengers Boarding Using IC Function (ANA Mileage Club members)
- *If your membership number has changed due to the renewal or reissue of your ANA Mileage Club Card, you must update the new number on your OSAIFU-KETAI® manually as your old number will still be registered. Please see here for details on how to register your new membership number.
- *Please note that 2D barcodes for payment at convenience stores cannot be used with the SKiP service.
- *Please scan your ANA Mileage Club Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy/Suica) to pass through the security checkpoint and boarding gate. The membership number thereon must be the same as that registered upon reservation.
- *Barcodes obtained on devices that do not support OSAIFU-KETAI® (Android devices, Y!mobile, and PDAs) can also be used with the SKiP service.
- *On some smartphones, the OSAIFU-KETAI® function may lock when the phone is locked. In this instance, please unlock your phone upon using the SKiP service.
STEP 3: Baggage Counter, Security, and Ticket Gates
Passengers with checked baggage
Customers checking in baggage should do so in person at the baggage drop counter before departure.
Please complete the procedures as early as possible so that you can pass through security at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
To check your baggage, please scan your ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU KEITAI®, or 2D barcode on the reader.
Passing Through Security
1. Scan your ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU KEITAI®, or 2D barcode on the reader. This item must be under the name of the relevant individual. *You will be checked in upon scanning the relevant item.
2. Please go through security upon obtaining your printed security certificate.
*Please keep your security certificate in a safe place until you have reached your destination.
Points to Note
*At the security checkpoint, your carry-on baggage will be checked and you will be asked to undergo a pat-down search (security check). We thank you for your cooperation.
*Even if you have completed your reservation, you may be unable to board your flight if you do not pass through security by the stated cut-off time.
*Upon departure, please use Security Checkpoint A or B at Sapporo (Chitose) Airport, and Security Checkpoint B or C at Okinawa (Naha) Airport.
Passing Through the Boarding Gates
1. At the boarding gates, please scan the same ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU-KEITAI®, or 2D barcode that you scanned at security.
2. Please wait while your boarding information slip is printed.
Points to Note
*Even if you have completed your reservation, you may be unable to board your flight if you do not come to the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
*Please set devices which emit radio waves for communication to not emit radio waves, or turn off the power when the aircraft doors are closed.
Make Your Travel Experience More Pleasant
We recommend confirming information in advance to ensure things go smoothly at the airport (e.g., airport maps, baggage information).