* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
Applicable to passengers 12 years of age and older flying in Economy Class seats.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
From 9:30 a.m. on the day two months prior to the date of departure to the actual day of departure. (for flights departing no later than October 27, 2018)
* Tickets for flights departing from September 1 through October 27, 2018 will go on sale on July 1, 2018.
|Date of Reservation||Payment Deadline|
|3 or more days prior to the boarding date||Within 3 days including the date of reservation|
|Within 2 days prior to the boarding date||20 minutes prior to departure|
* When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
Tickets are valid for 1 year* (up and including the same date as that of ticket issue one year later) from their date of issue (date of purchase*). Reserved tickets are valid only for the concerned flight, so if they are not changed or cancelled prior to the departure of the concerned flight, they may not be used for any other flights.
* For tickets purchased at convenient stores, the date of purchase is the date on which payment is actually received.
* Please see Changes to Flight Ticket Rules for the validity period for flight tickets issued no later than June 30, 2018.
Reservation changes for the same sector are permitted before the departure date. However, the name of the passenger, the segment, and the airline to be used cannot be changed.
Refer to this information regarding destination airport changes for routes departing from and arriving at Tokyo, Osaka, the Northern Kyushu region (Fukuoka/Kitakyushu/Saga), and Hiroshima/Iwakuni.
Fare adjustment is required when the fare of the purchased ticket and that of the actual flight differs.
See here for the information regarding fare type changes.
<Changing to Premium Class>
Passengers can change to the Premium Flex Fare (this can also be done at the airport on the departure date if Premium Class seats are available). The difference between the current fare and Premium Flex Fare must be paid upon upgrading.
<Changing the departure date to October 28, 2018 or later>
The Flex Fare will be discontinued for flights departing after October 27, 2018. If you change to a flight departing on or after October 28, 2018, the fare amount will be adjusted against the new fare, ANA FLEX.