ANA provides assistance for all customers to ensure a safe and comfortable flight.
- Special schools can now make an ANA Sorapass Class application if they would like an on-site flight support lesson during the period from May to September, 2020.
- Introducing how to fly with ANA for the wheelchair passenger.
- "Assistance Information Registration Service" has been started, where you can register the necessary information for your boarding.
- Customers using CPAP due to Sleep Apnea Syndrome, etc.
Download of Relevant Documents (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions about customer with disability
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the ANA Disability Desk.