ANA provides assistance for all customers to ensure a safe and comfortable flight.
- Important Notice
- Initiatives on Accessible Air Travel for Customers who request special assistance in Response to COVID-19
- The "Special Assistance" counter (No.12) on the southside of Haneda Airport Terminal 2 has been closed.
Please proceed to the "Special Assistance" counter (No. 8) on the northside of the terminal.
- If you have Sleep Apnea Syndrome (and use a CPAP machine), please contact the ANA Disability Desk before your flight.
Response to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)(International Flights)
Due to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), prescribed services may not be provided due to applicable laws and regulations or travel conditions of the relevant countries.
- If a PCR or antigen test is required at the airport upon arrival, waiting time for travelers may take longer than usual and escort service may be limited due to restrictions.
- If isolation (or other quarantine) measures are required as part of quarantine measures at the time of destination entry, please note that there is a possibility that the traveler may be restricted from meeting others upon arrival if the traveler is requested to be transferred to a government-designated accommodation or isolation facility.
ANA will continue our effort to maintain airport service as well as top safety to our customers and take preventive measures upon providing assistance service to our customers. Thank you for your understanding, however, airlines will not be responsible for any changes or measures and any incurred expenses related.
Download of Relevant Documents (PDF)
ANA's dedicated forms (PDF files) can be downloaded from the links below.
Please contact the ANA Disability Desk if you wish to receive any of these forms by email or fax.
- Please download the relevant form(s) to your PC. You will be able to directly enter the required information onto the PDF form after downloading it.
- Frequently asked questions about customer with disability
- I have asthma. Is there anything I should be aware of when flying?
- Can I bring my insulin syringes (injection needle) or EpiPen on board?
- I have panic disorder. Can I fly?
- I am suffering from influenza. Am I allowed to fly?
- Am I eligible for the discount fare for customers with disabilities?
- Can I apply for "airport or in-flight assistance" online?
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the ANA Disability Desk.