Temporarily Suspend Service on Select Routes Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated June 9, 2022
Thank you very much for flying with ANA.
In light of reduced passenger demand due to the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have reduced the number of flights on certain Japan domestic routes. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Flight reductions for the period from September 1 to 30, 2022 will be announced on the ANA website once they have been decided.
Information about codeshare flights will be provided on the ANA website once the flight reductions have been decided.
As the situation with flight operations may change daily, we kindly request that you confirm your flight status on the ANA website before flying with us.
Please note that, if you change to an alternative flight or the aircraft for your flight is changed, you may be assigned a different seat or no longer be able to use Premium Class.
We are currently receiving many inquiries. This is causing a difficulty in reaching us by telephone.
Our replies to inquiries by email are also expected to be delayed significantly. We apologize for causing inconvenience.
Affected Routes / Flights (June 1, 2022 - August 31, 2022) (Updated June 9, 2022)
What You Can Do
You can find out how to change flights or request a refund for your tickets.
After confirming the reservation, please carry out the procedures via the ANA website.
- If you request change or refund of reserved tickets for the affected flights as well as tickets for itineraries related to the reserved tickets (including award tickets), we will accept change (transfer) or refund of reserved flights free of charge.
- For purchased through travel agencies or other non-ANA channels, please contact the location through which you made your purchase.
For certain customers, ANA will be reserving alternative flights ahead of time.
If you are unable to travel on the alternative flight, you can change it via the ANA website or the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
Online customer support in the event of anticipated flight cancellation or flight delay
In the case of weather conditions or mechanical failure that are expected to bring about a flight irregular, a convenient means of delivering information about flight cancellations and flight delays with ease of changing or requesting refunds on flight reservations.
- We offer the same information via the ANA website as through the ANA Reservation and Customer Service Center. For the latest information, please see the ANA website.
Confirm the latest flight status from your computer or smartphone.
Information regarding flight delays and cancellations will be sent to your registered email address as soon as possible.
We provide the latest updates on Twitter via ANA Flight Info@ANAFlightinfo_e.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Flight Cancellations and Delays
We will do our utmost to respond to any telephone or email inquiries.
- Please confirm that you have the correct telephone number before dialing.
ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
Navigation Dial (flat rate from anywhere in Japan) Please select . Operator hours: 08:00-20:00 (open year around)
- Operator hours are currently different. Please see Contact Us for details.
Please note that new reservations and changes/cancellations cannot be processed by email. It may take some time for us to respond to email inquiries. Please call us if you require immediate assistance.