Introduction of Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) for Flight Award Tickets (Flights from October 31, 2021 Onward)
Thank you very much for your patronage of the ANA Group.
We will start collecting passenger facility charge (PFC) on relevant airport`s behalf for the customers traveling on the tickets below, and we ask for your kind understanding in this matter.
- Domestic flight award tickets * (including passengers using mileage for the AMC Companion Fare)
- International flight award tickets containing Japan domestic sectors*
- Also applicable when traveling on ANA codeshare flights.
This is effective for flights from October 31, 2021 onward. However, this applies only for tickets issued from August 29, 2021 onward.
For flight award ticket itineraries containing flights to/from airports with a PFC, customers will pay the PFC by credit card upon the deduction of the required mileage.
Handling of changes for the tickets issued up to August 28, 2021
- Domestic flight award tickets: The PFC will not be additionally payable if changes are made after issue.
- International flight award tickets containing Japan domestic sectors: The PFC will be additionally payable if changes are made from August 29, 2021 onward.
Please see below for details of the applicable airports and charges.
Thank you very much for your continuing membership of the ANA Mileage Club, and we hope to serve you again soon on one of our flights.
January 8, 2021
ANA Mileage Club
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.