Lounges for Japan Domestic Flights at Haneda Airport
ANA LOUNGE (Main North)
Take a Look Inside
With its extensive floor space and understated interior, the ANA LOUNGE offers a refined environment for a moment of relaxation before departure.
- *1.The multi-purpose lavatory is equipped with a diaper changing table.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the lounge (excluding any designated smoking areas).
- Although alcoholic beverages are served in the lounge, drink-driving and underage drinking are prohibited by law.
An enclosed counter is also available with direct access to the lounge (ANA PREMIUM CHECK-IN). The lounge offers a variety of conveniences so guests can spend their time in comfort. This includes a range of facilities to support those who need to work, a multi-purpose lavatory, a nursing room and a diaper changing table.
Food and Drink
In the ANA LOUNGE, you can quench your thirst with beer, shochu, coffee, tea or a variety of soft drinks.
- Services may vary by time of day and year.
- Services are subject to change without prior notice.
5:15 AM until the departure of the last flight
Terminal 2, by gate 60
Airport Guide for Haneda Airport Terminal 2
Only passengers flying on an ANA Group-operated flight or a codeshare flight*1 with an ANA flight number are eligible for lounge access.
Select your member status from the images below to see which lounges you can access.
- 1. Flights operated by AIR DO, IBEX Airlines, Oriental Air Bridge, Solaseed Air and StarFlyer.