Transfer due to equipment malfunction, etc.[International]
STEP 1 Confirm the applicable ticket(s)
- ・An international flight ticket issued by ANA, which was booked for the applicable delayed/canceled ANA flight ( flight tickets with a ticket number beginning 205 )
- ・The corresponding segment of an international flight ticket issued by other airlines, which was booked for the applicable delayed/canceled ANA flight
※Regarding the domestic segment of a ticket issued as an international flight ticket, please contact ANA by phone.
- ・An EMD issued for ancillary services for delayed or canceled ANA flights (EMD numbers starting with 205).
STEP 2 Transfer to a New Flight
- ・We will transfer you to the earliest applicable ANA Group flight with seat availability.
- ・In the event that after transferring the booked flight, the fare, tax or fees/charges etc. are higher than the amount at the time of purchase, we will not ask you to pay the difference. If the fare, tax or fees/charges etc. are lower than the amount at the time of purchase, we will refund the difference. Please see "Locations Accepting Booking Transfers" below regarding the place to apply for a refund.
- ・If you have applied for ancillary services for the applicable delayed/cancelled ANA flight, we will do what we can to transfer you onto an equivalent flight with the said services available. Please note that you may in some cases be transferred onto a flight where the service you applied for is not available.
|Applicable ANA Group Flights|
|International Flights||ANA, Air Japan operated flights|
|Japan Domestic Flights||Flights operated by ANA and ANA WINGS, as well as code shares operated by AIR DO, IBEX Airlines, Solaseed Air, Star Flyer and Oriental Air Bridge|
Locations Accepting Booking Transfers
Please contact ANA by phone.
*Cannot be processed via ANA Website.
Please note that the following tickets have different handling locations.
- Please consult ANA by phone.
[Package tours, tailor-made tours, etc. booked through a travel agent or travel website]
- Please contact the travel company where you made the purchase.