Flight Tickets and ANA e-Tickets
Reservations and flight tickets are available two months in advance of the departure date (on the same day of the month) at 9:30 a.m., and are available from the ANA website, domestic airport counters, reservation centers and selected travel agents. Start dates and times for discount fare sales may vary. (Please see "Value Fare" and "Basic Fare" Reservations for more details on reservations and sales start dates for Basic 1 Fare, Basic 3 Fare, Value 21 Fare, Value 28 Fare, Value 45 Fare,Value 55 Fare and Value 75 Fare. Similar information for the Value X Fare can be found on the Value X Fare page(*Japanese).)
If the departure date is a day of the month that does not exist two months prior, the following will apply.
|Departure date||Date sales open|
|April 28–30||February 28*|
|August 30–31||June 30|
|January 30–31||November 30|
- *For leap years, sales for April 29 and 30 will open on February 29.
- *The sales period for some fares is restricted.
Complete Reservation Service
You can buy flights before sales open when booking a return or more than two segments, by purchasing additional segments at the same time as the first one.
- *This is limited to where the departure dates for the second and later flights are within 14 days of the same day, two months after the booking date of the first segment (if booking at the end of the month, departure dates are at the end of the following month).
- *Please purchase the entire journey at the same time when booking second or further segments before their sales opening date.
- *Only applies where there is a specified fare for the second and further segments, and there are seats available.
- *It may not be possible to include some segments depending on the fare.
Example: Booking the following itinerary on October 1
- [Departure date]November 25
- [Arrival date]December 15. The booking date is before the date on which sales for this flight open, but within 14 dates of the same date two months after the booking date of the first flight (October 1).
■Reservations for Basic 1 Fare, Basic 3 Fare, Value 21 Fare, Value 28 Fare, Value 45 Fare, Value 55 Fare, Value 75 Fare and Value X Fare
The following itineraries for return journeys or journeys with two or more sectors can be reserved/purchased at the same time as the first sector of the journey.
|Up to 9:30 AM 2 months before departure||Within 14 days of departure date for segment 1|
|After 9:30 AM 2 months before departure||Within 14 days of the same date 2 months after booking segment 1|
- *For itineraries longer than the time periods given above, please request each segment separately.
- *For itineraries within the time periods given above, the second and further segments can be booked at the same time as the first segment even before the date on which they would normally go on sale.
(Only applies where there is a specified fare for the second and further segments, and there are seats available.)
Passengers who require assistance
Passengers with disabilities or who need assistance should make this known at the time of booking.
Please see here for details.
Booking more than 3 days before departure: within 3 days before departure (including reservation date)
Booking less than 2 days before departure: 20 min before departure time
- *Some fares may have different payment deadlines.Please see theFare Guide for details.
Validity of Flight Tickets
|Fares Allowing Changes and Service Fees||Fares Not Allowing Changes|
|After the day of issue (day of purchase*1) or the day after the day of issue, valid for 90 days*2.
Valid only for the booked flight for completed reservations.
(Boarding not possible with the flight tickets
if not changed/canceled before departure)
|Valid only for the booked flight.|
- *1 The day we can confirm payment if paying at a convenience store.
- *2 May not apply for flight tickets with specific fares, as they may have separate conditions.Please see theFare Guide for details.
- ・For ANA e-Tickets, give the confirmation number (9 digits) after you receive your flight ticket.
- ・You will need the verification code to confirm the flight ticket information.Please have the verification code to hand when boarding and hand it over at the airport.
(The verification code must also be presented for refunds for flight tickets.)
- ANA Mileage Club Membership No.
- Confirmation number (9 digits) *3
- Credit card used to pay for the flight tickets *4
- *3 The confirmation number (9 digits) is the verification code for changes to your booking, collecting flight tickets and refunds. Please keep it carefully.
ANA Customer Services cannot tell you your confirmation number if you forget it.
Please see here for what to you when you forget essential items.
Using Flight Tickets
- ・The name on flight tickets cannot be changed.
- ・Flight tickets cannot be assigned to a third party.Please be aware that even if flight tickets are purchased through an online auction or similar means, only the named person can use them.If you board illegally, you will be liable for damages and possibly subject to legal action.
*If there is a change of passenger, you must first have the flight ticket refunded and then purchase a new one.
- ・Flight tickets must be used according to booked itinerary.
- ・If you miss a booked flight you cannot transfer to another flight. Please request a refund.