Flight Tickets and ANA e-Tickets
Reservations and flight tickets are available from 355 days before departure at 09:30 via the ANA website and from ANA domestic airport counters, the reservation and customer service center, and designated travel agencies.
Start dates and times for discount fare sales may vary. (Please see ANA SUPER VALUE SALE (*Japanese) for more details on reservations and sales start dates for ANA SUPER VALUE SALE.)
Passengers who require assistance
Passengers with disabilities or who need assistance should make this known at the time of booking. Please refer to the Offering our customers assistance for a comfortable flight (Japan Domestic Flights).
Booking more than 3 days before departure: within 3 days before departure (including reservation date)
Booking less than 2 days before departure: 20 min before departure time
- Some fares may have different payment deadlines. Please see the Fare Guide for details.
Validity Period for Flight Tickets
Fares Allowing Changes and Service Fees
After the day of issue (day of purchase*1) or the day after the day of issue, valid for 1 year (up and including the same date as that of ticket issue one year later)*2.
Valid only for the booked flight for completed reservations. (Boarding not possible with the flight tickets if not changed/canceled before departure)
- *1.The day we can confirm payment if paying at a convenience store.
- *2.May not apply for flight tickets with specific fares, as they may have separate conditions. Please see the Fare Guide for details.
Fares Not Allowing Changes
Valid only for the booked flight.
- Your verification code can be the confirmation number you received after purchasing the e-Ticket, your ANA Mileage Club membership number, or the number of the credit card you used to purchase the flight ticket.
- Please make sure to bring your verification code to the departure airport, as it will be required to confirm the flight ticket information.
(You will also need to provide your verification code if you request a refund for the flight ticket.)
- ANA Mileage Club Membership No.
- The confirmation number you received after purchasing the flight ticket (9 digits)*1
- Credit card used to pay for the flight tickets*2
If You've Forgotten Your Confirmation Number
Your confirmation number can only be provided if you have another verification code (your ANA Mileage Club membership number or the number of the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets).
Check via the ANA Website
The number can be viewed on the e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt or the 2D barcode screen on the ANA website.
If You Cannot Obtain Your Confirmation Number Before Traveling
Please state the reservation information of the passenger who will board the flight at the departure airport. We will then check your official documents.
Using Flight Tickets
- The name on flight tickets cannot be changed.
- Flight tickets cannot be assigned to a third party. Please be aware that even if flight tickets are purchased through an online auction or similar means, only the named person can use them. If you board illegally, you will be liable for damages and possibly subject to legal action.
- If there is a change of passenger, you must first have the flight ticket refunded and then purchase a new one.
- Flight tickets must be used according to booked itinerary.
- If you miss a booked flight you cannot transfer to another flight. Please request a refund.