Welcome-Home Limousine Taxi Service
This service applies to a customer meeting all following conditions.
From April 1st, 2019 Until March 31st, 2020 (date for departing Japan)
Valid until April 30th, 2020 for flights arriving at Japan.
Who can use this?(Membership)
●A member of ANA Mileage Club
(Customers who enrolled in ANA Mileage Club just before an application for this service are also available. We recommend using Online enrollment through which you can be enrolled instantaneously.)
●A member of 'Mileage Plus' of United Airlines
●A member of 'Miles & More' of Lufthansa / Swiss International Air Lines / Austrian Airlines
Eligible classes / fares
The ticket should be a round-trip ticket which starts from Japan and be purchased in Japan.
* Limousine service reservation is accepted after ticket issuance.
* Both of the outbound journey and the return journey must be one of the following eligible classes/fares each.
|Boarding Class||Fare/Booking Class|
|ANA First Class||Adult normal fare "Full Flex Plus" / F class|
|ANA discount fares "Value" / A class(departing from Japan)|
|ANA Business Class||Adult normal fare "Full Flex Plus" / J class|
|ANA discount fares "Flex Plus" / J or C class(departing from Japan)|
|ANA discount fares "Value Plus" / C class(departing from Japan)|
- Please check your booking class on the View Reservation Screen on ANA Website or on your e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt.
- * "Full Flex(plus)", "Flex Plus", and "Value Plus" are proper names in the case a ticket is purchased in ANA flight number.
- * The Mileage Club award tickets, tour fares, Round the World fare, and a fare/booking class which is not listed above(e.g. D/Z/P booking class among the Business class) will be excluded.
For all other questions regarding eligible fares, please contact ANA Hire Desk below.
*Both of the outbound journey and the return journey must be one of the following eligible routes each.
- ● North America
Washington D.C., Los Angeles*, San Francisco, New York*, Chicago*, Seattle, Houston, San Jose, Denver, Vancouver*, Mexico city
- ● Europe
Frankfurt*, Munich*, London*, Paris*, Dusseldorf, Brussels, Zurich, Vienna*
* If you use arrival flights to Haneda airport, this service is not available.
Eligible Flight numbers
* Both of the outbound journey and the return journey must be one of the following eligible flight number each.
1. Departure flight from Japan
|Destination||Japan Departure Airport||ANA operated flights||UA operated flights|
||Japan Departure Airport
||ANA operated flights
||LH, LX, OS operated flights
2. Arrival flight to Japan
Flights which are ANA-operated and booked with ANA flight numbers are eligible. Codeshare flights are not eligible for our limousine taxi service. If your arrival flight to Japan is operated by United Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines or Austrian Airlines, each airline has its own limousine taxi service. For details of terms and conditions and how to request for the service, please contact the applicable airline, listed in "Application method" on "How to Use This Service" tab.
|Departure Airport||Japan Arrival Airport||ANA operated flights
(Welcome-Home Limousine Taxi Service offered by ANA)
- (1)This service is effective only on the day when the applicable flight arrives in Japan.
- (2)Routes and flights other than listed above are not applicable.
- (3)When your flight fulfill the bellow all, you can use this service once either a)from Narita airport to Haneda airport, b)at Nagoya airport, or c)at Itami airport.
- - Arrival flight to Narita is operated by ANA with eligible ANA flight number in eligible routes.
- - After arriving at Narita, you connect to an ANA domestic flight which departs from Narita or Haneda to Nagoya or Itami on the same day.
- e.g.) Itami → Haneda → Chicago → Narita → (Land traffic) → Haneda → Itami: ○ eligible
When your international flight arrives at Narita airport and connects to an ANA domestic flight which departs from Narita or Haneda to itami airport on the same day, you can use this service.
In the case arrival flight to Japan is operated by ANA
Reservation to limousine service is accepted after ticket issuance.
Necessary matters in making a reservation
- When making a reservation, please let us know the following information.(Please see your e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt.)
- 1) the departure date and the flight number of your departure flight from Japan
- 2) the local departure date and the flight number of your return flight to Japan
- 3) your name
- 4) ANA Mileage Club (or ANA card) membership number, United Airlines "Mileage Plus" member ship number, or Lufthansa German Airlines/Swiss International Air Lines / Austrian Airlines "Miles&More" membership number
- 5) the detailed address of your destination
- If you make a reservation online, please provide following information also.
- 6) the postal code of the destination
- 7) the contact phone number
- 8) the booking class on your ticket
- 9) your e-mail address
period for acceptance : after ticket issuance - 2 business days prior to departure from Japan(except Sundays, national holidays, Year end and New Year 29Dec-3Jan)
- ●Telephone Reservation to ANA Hire Desk in Japan
- Phone <81>(0)3-5860-0761 / business hours 9:00-17:30
- period for acceptance : after ticket issuance - 48 hours prior to local departure time of your return flight to Japan (except Sundays, national holidays, Year end and New year 29Dec-03Jan)
- ●Telephone Reservation to ANA overseas office
- period for acceptance : after departure from Japan - 48 hours prior to local departure time of your return flight to Japan (within the business hours of each ANA overseas office)
* To change/cancel your reservation, please contact us by the above deadline. After that, we will accept cancellation only.
* ANA's Welcome-Home limousine taxi service cannot be booked at travel agencies.
In the case arrival flight to Japan is operated by United Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines or Austrian Airlines
Each airline has its own limousine taxi service. Please ask details to the airline.
- ・United Airlines
TEL 03-6732-5011 (from Japan domestic call)
Service hours 09:00 - 19:30 (MON-FRI), 9:00 - 17:00 (SAT・SUN・HOLIDAY)
- ・Lufthansa/Swiss International Air Lines/Austrian Airlines
TEL 0570-089-000 (from Japan domestic call)
Service hours 09:00 - 18:00 (MON-FRI), 9:00 - 17:00 (SAT・SUN・HOLIDAY)
- * Some airlines accept a reservation on their web site. Please contact each airlines for more details.
On the day of using the limousine service
After you arrive at the airport on the day of using this limousine service, please come to the pick-up location at the airport.The driver will take you to the requested destination.
* Please come to the pick-up location within 1 hour after your flight arrived. If you cannot come within 1 hour after your flight, please contact limousine company.
●Pick-up locations at each airport / Areas eligible for complimentary service
・Narita Int'l Airport
Manzaki kotsu Phone 0120-454-787 / 0476-22-7964
・Nagoya Airport(Chubu Centrair International airport)
Meitetsu Chita Taxi Phone 0569-37-2221
Nihon Kotsu Phone 06-6532-1131
- ・The service cannot be used unless a reservation has been made in advance.
- ・The service can be used at one airport only.It cannot be combined with using at other airports. Also, the limousine driver can take you to only one specified destination.
- ・Main areas eligible for complimentary service is listed up in "Pick-up locations at each airport / Areas eligible for complimentary service". The areas may change.Please contact ANA Hire Desk to confirm that when you apply.
- ・Customers are responsible for paying additional charge for areas beyond those eligible for complimentary service, toll of the toll road(*1), and expressway toll(*2). Please pay excess charge/toll in the vehicle in cash of Japanese yen. If you would like to know accurate charge/toll, please contact ANA HIre Desk.
- ∗1 The Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line is a toll road.
- ∗2 We will bear the first expressway toll within areas eligible for complimentary service. If you use expressway more, please pay expressway toll from the second.
- ・About a request for Non-smoking/Smoking vehicle.
- [When you use the service from Narita or Itami airport]
- Smoking is permitted in all vehicles basically. Please contact ANA Hire Desk if you wish to use a Non-smoking vehicle. Limousine companies will deodorize a vehicle.
- [When you use the service from Nagoya airport]
- All vehicles are completely non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking in the car.
- ・The limousine service is offered with Crown/Cedric class vehicles.Vehicle types cannot be specified.
- ∗Please note that the vehicle type may change.
- ・The number of vehicles for this limousine service is limited.If a limousine vehicle is not available, a taxi will be called in.
- ・If you request for this service, you may not be eligible for other ANA campaign awards that are being offered at the same time as this service.
With this service, ANA bears the cost of the limousine service (including the first expressway toll) from the airport to the area specified by ANA in accordance with the Conditions of Carriage of Manzaki Kotsu Co., Ltd./Meitetsu Chita Taxi Co., Ltd./Nihon Kotsu Co.,Ltd. Please note, however, that the limousine service company may change to a different company depending on vehicle availability.