Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive Mileage Registration
If you did not register your mileage before your flight, or were unable to do so due to system-related issues at the airline which operated the flight, retroactive mileage registration is possible through one of the following methods. You can retroactively register mileage by using the ANA website, phone, email, or mail at any time from the afternoon of the day after the departure date until 6 months after the departure date.
Mileage will be credited to your account upon completion of the retroactive mileage registration procedures.
- Any mileage accrual will be denied before ANA Mileage Club enrollment date.
Complete Procedure via the ANA Website
Please log in to register your flights.
- You can check the accrual results immediately after completing the registration procedures.
Procedures by Telephone
Select (3) for Mileage Service Inquiries
For Customers Outside Japan
Register by Email
After you have logged in, please attach your confirmation documents and register your retroactive mileage on the Retroactive Mileage Registration page.
- Two or three weeks will be required from the application submission to the completion of processing.
- Please kindly send attachment pictures files in either .pdf .jpg .jpeg .gif .png formats. (Pictures taken using smartphones will be in one of these formats.)
- If you are applying through the ANA website above, you do not need to attach any confirmation documents.
Register by Postal Mail
Please send the documents required for retroactive mileage registration as well as the completed Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form to the address below.
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
Attn: Retroactive Mileage Registration
Kamata Post Office District, 144-8526
- Only regular postal mail will be accepted. Documents which are sent by courier or express delivery services will not be accepted.
- Approximately 2 weeks will be required from application submission to the completion of processing.
- Retroactive mileage registration is possible from the afternoon of the day after the departure date until 6 months after the departure date.
- Please retain all documents required for retroactive mileage registration until after you have confirmed that mileage from your flight has been credited to your mileage account.
Documents Required for Retroactive Mileage Registration
- Your paper boarding pass, security certificate or boarding information slip (original)
- For further details, please see Issuance of Security Certificate and Boarding Information.
- Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form (completed with your name and ANA Mileage Club membership number)
- Please confirm that the same name is indicated on the above documents.
- A blank Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form is available for you to download and print.
- All PDF files require Adobe Reader (free download) to view.
- If the application is submitted after 6 months had already passed, the retroactive mileage registration will not be approved.
- Only customers who have completed procedures to join ANA Mileage Club can apply for retroactive mileage registration. (Submitting a retroactive mileage registration application is not equivalent to applying to join AMC.)
- All documents which are submitted in relation to a retroactive mileage registration application, including the Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form, will not be returned. If you wish to retain any of the documents, please make a copy before sending the original. (All received documents will be appropriately disposed after the mileage registration application has been processed.)
- The retroactive mileage registration application will not be approved if any of the required documents are missing.
- We may return your documentation and the form itself for confirmation purposes if there are discrepancies between the information on the Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form and that registered with the ANA Mileage Club.
- The status of the retroactive mileage registration application can be checked via the ANA website. Responses to individual inquiries regarding the status of mileage accrual, etc., will not be provided.
- If an application is for an itinerary that only involves ANA domestic flights, and the application is sent by post, approximately 2 weeks will be required for processing. (If the application is for an itinerary that includes ANA international flights or flights operated by ANA partner airlines, approximately 1 month will be required.)
- When sending a retroactive mileage registration application by post, the customer is responsible for all necessary postage fees. Postage fees will not be refunded.
- When sending applications by post, only regular postal mail will be accepted. Applications which are sent by courier or express delivery services will not be accepted.
- Retroactive mileage registration is possible starting from the day after the departure date.