What is Edy Miles Plus?
Earn Miles at Eligible Merchants
The standard rate when earning miles through Edy purchases is 1 mile for every JPY 200 spent. With Edy Miles Plus, the rate is 2 miles for every JPY 200 spent.
- *Retroactive accrual is not permitted.
- *When using a card with Edy functionality in conjunction with the Edy functions of an OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) device, the miles for the eligible amount will be calculated and automatically accrued to the mileage account about 2-3 weeks after the Edy payment.
Edy Miles Plus Merchants
Not Eligible for Mileage Accrual
In principle, Edy purchases of the following products, as well as at the following merchants/locations, are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Products which cannot be purchased with Edy.
- Cafeterias and shops located inside educational institutions/companies, vending machines, game machines inside amusement facilities
- Tickets for air and ground transportation, gift certificates, event and facility admission tickets, prepaid cards
- Insurance premiums (general insurance, life insurance, etc.), receiving-agent service payments (public utilities, taxes, pensions, etc.), credit card payments
- Charitable donations, motor vehicle-related expenses, some adult-oriented products
- Some online payments and Mobile Edy payments
- *Edy cannot be used if a transaction includes both a product purchase and a receiving-agent service payment (public utilities, etc.).
- *If an Edy payment is canceled, refunded, etc., the accrued miles from the transaction will also be canceled.