This is the largest taxi company in the Hokuriku area!
Ishikawa Kotsu is part of the Meitetsu Group. The company's motto is "Safety, Peace of Mind, and Integrity."
It mainly serves Kanazawa, a city known for its rich history and culture, as well as the onsen (hotspring) areas of Komatsu, Kaga, and Wakura.
From business and sightseeing to everyday transportation, it strives to meet the needs of its customers.
Please feel free to use the company's taxi services when you visit Ishikawa Prefecture.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Customers who use ANA Cards to pay for taxi fares.
- *Fares which are paid with fare tickets are not eligible for mileage accrual.
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to pay for fares when using taxis operated by Ishikawa Kotsu.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
Available 24 hours a day
* Service is available in Japanese only.
www.ishikawakotsu.jp/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)