10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 MI POINTs.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
ANA Mileage Club members who have enrolled in an Mitsukoshi Isetan WEB member.
- *If ANA miles were used to redeem MI POINTs, those MI POINTs cannot be subsequently redeemed for miles with other airlines. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Redeem MI POINTs button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- Please note that it takes approximately one month to be reflected if redeeming before and after your miles for awards on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Golden Week, Obon holiday(August), and New Year holidays.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for MI POINTs have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent MI POINTs redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- If ANA miles were used to redeem MI POINTs, those MI POINTs cannot be subsequently redeemed for miles with other airlines.
- Enrollment in an Mitsukoshi Isetan WEB member is required in order to access this benefit. There are no enrollment fees.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name of the Keisei Card cardholder.
- Redeemed MI POINTs will be available for use approximately 10 days after application.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Mitsukoshi Isetan WEB member information (for example, the member number does not exist). The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 2 weeks. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
MI Card Customer Service Center
Business Hours: 10:00-18:00 (JST; Not available on January 1.)
- *Only Japanese-language service is available.
www2.micard.co.jp/service/mipoint.html (Text is available in Japanese only.)