10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 Yamada Points.
ANA Mileage Club members who have registered as members on the Yamada Digital KAIIN app, Yamada Denki Web or Yamada Mall.
Please refer to the Yamada Denki website for details regarding the Yamada Points program.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Yamada Denki Web member information (for example, incorrect number of digits) or if the member number does not exist.
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 1-2 months. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- If you enter even a single digit for the member number incorrectly, or if you enter another member's number, it will not be possible to transfer the points to the correct member number.
In this instance, the ANA miles used for redemption cannot be refunded either, and we therefore kindly request that you check the member number without fail before completing your application.
- Please note that it takes approximately one month to be reflected if redeeming before and after your miles for awards on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Golden Week, Obon holiday(August), and New Year holidays.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for Yamada Points in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent Yamada Points redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the Yamada Denki Web member name.
- Redeemed Yamada Points will be available for use approximately 1-2 months after application.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
How to Apply
Click the Redeem Yamada Points button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- *If you incorrectly enter the member number associated with the card onto which you wish to charge the redeemed points, you will not be able to redeem the points or receive a mileage refund. We therefore kindly request that you check the member number without fail before completing your application.
Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd.
Yamada Denki Website
www.yamada-denki.jp/point/ana.html(Text is available in Japanese only.)