Weight, Size, and Number of Items which can be Checked in Free of Charge [Japan Domestic Flights]
- As the various handling procedures will be different for Peach-operated flights, you are kindly requested to see the information on the Peach Aviation page before you travel on such flights.
Weight, Size and Number of Pieces Which Can Be Checked In at the Airport
- Premium Class
Free up to 40 kg per person
- Economy Class
Free up to 20 kg per person
The total linear dimensions (length, width, height) per item is no more than 203 cm.
Even if the total linear dimensions of your baggage are no more than 203 cm, restrictions may apply to the longest side depending on the aircraft to be used for your flight.
Number of Pieces
There are no restrictions if the weight and size meet the requirements.
Additional Charge will be applied for baggage that does not fall within the free baggage allowance.
However, you must contact us in advance if a piece of baggage exceeds 32 kg in weight or 203 cm in total linear dimensions.
Please note that, even if you do contact us in advance, you may not be able to check in the piece of baggage depending on the conditions, etc. in place for the aircraft to be used for your flight.
If the combined weight of all pieces of baggage for one customer exceeds 100 kg, it cannot be checked in.
Star Alliance Gold Members
Applicable members can check in baggage free of charge up to 20 kg more than the free baggage allowance of the boarding class.
Economy Class: 40 kg, Premium Class: 60 kg
Baggage which exceeds 20 kg (40 kg for Premium Class passengers) but is within 100 kg will be accepted for check-in by paying the excess baggage charge (Excess baggage charges will be charged for each flight).
- "+" means additional.
(Less than 1kg is rounded down)
|1 to 10 kg||11 to 20 kg||21 to 30 kg||For each additional 10 kg thereafter|
|Nationwide fares (excluding some routes*)||JPY 2,500||JPY 3,500||JPY 4,500||JPY +1,000|
|Some routes*||JPY 1,500||JPY 2,500||JPY 3,500||JPY +1,000|
- Tokyo-Hachijojima, and routes inside Hokkaido, Fukuoka-Tsushima/Goto Fukue/Miyazaki, Nagasaki-Tsushima/Goto Fukue/Iki, Okinawa (Naha)-Miyako/Ishigaki
We will accept your baggage after the implementation of a security inspection. For security reasons, we may check your baggage again before departure.
- Please switch off electronic devices (excluding valuables and fragile items) in your checked baggage. Additionally, please protect the device itself by packing it into a sturdy suitcase or wrapping it in items of clothing or similar. (This is to prevent fires from accidental operation or damage.)
- When there is not enough storage space, your baggage may be sent to your destination on another flight or by other means of transportation.
- Since some ANA flights (operated with aircraft type Q4A) and flights operated by IBEX Airlines and Oriental Air Bridge are operated with smaller aircraft, your baggage may not be accepted for check-in even if its total linear dimensions fall within 203 cm. Please check the maximum combined linear dimensions of baggage for each aircraft type.
- Children less than 3 years old who do not occupy a seat are not entitled to free baggage allowance. However, a fully collapsible stroller, carrying basket and car seat forinfants/children passengers own use during travel will be accepted free of charge.