Restrictions on SKiP Service
Passengers falling under the category of  or  below cannot use the SKiP service.Please complete necessary procedures at the airport counter or Self Service Check-in machine. You will need to proceed to the security checkpoint at least 15 minutes prior to your departure.
*Customers checking in baggage should do so at the baggage counter no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
 Passengers flying with the following fares:
|Fare||Eligibility for SKiP service|
|Premium Disability Discount||△ *1 *2|
|Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount||△ *1 *3|
|Disability Discount||△ *1 *2|
|Shareholder's Benefit Discount||△ *1 *3|
|Nagasaki Islands Tickets||△ *1|
|Okinawa Islands Tickets||△ *1|
|AMC Companion Fare||x|
|Other group discount||x|
- *1 Passengers who purchased their ticket at ANA's domestic airport counter or through a travel agency can use the SKiP service.
- *2 ANA Mileage Club members who have registered their customer information can use the SKiP service.
- *3 At the time or after you purchase, please register both Shareholder's benefit number and password. By registering in advance, you can use the SKiP service.
- * If you needs special assistance, please come to the counter.
 Passengers falling under the following categories:
- (1) Not meeting the conditions for use of SKiP service
- ◇ Not yet completed a SKiP Reservation (Reservation/Purchase/Seat Request)
- ◇ Using any of the following tickets
- Issued ticket
- International ticket (including e-Ticket)
- JAL ticket
- (2) Traveling with a child or requiring other assistance
- ◇ A passenger who needs special assistance, such as use of a wheelchair
- ◇ A passenger traveling with an infant aged under 3 years (Please receive an infant ticket at an Automated Check-in Machine). *4
- *4 A passenger who received a e-Ticket receipt for Infant when the ticket was purchased at ANA's domestic airport counter or any travel agency (certain limitations apply) can use the SKiP service.
- ◇ A child aged 2 years or older but under 8 years who is not accompanied by a person aged 12 years or older at the time of reservation
- ◇ Customers using the ANA Junior Pilot service
- (3) Passengers with an itinerary with connecting flights falling under the following categories:
- ◇ The reserved itinerary consists of four or more sectors.
- ◇ The itineraries before and after the connection were booked separately. (SKiP service can be used for each sector.)
- ◇ The passenger has separately reserved itineraries, each consisting of a flight departing from the same airport on the same day (except when the passenger is checking in using a 2D barcode).
- (4) Other
- ◇ The fare at purchase is different from the applicable fare at check-in.
- ◇ If you made payment at Resona banka of Pay-easy compatible ATM for a reservation that includes both ANA Mileage Club members and non-ANA Mileage Club members, you cannot use the SKiP service.
- ◇ The itinerary includes a flight operated by a JAL Group carrier.
In addition to the above cases, the SKiP service may not be available when check-in is temporary suspended due to inclement weather, etc.