Restrictions on SKiP Service
Passengers falling under the category of  or  below cannot use the SKiP service. Please complete the necessary procedures at an airport counter or self-service check-in machine. You will need to pass through security at least 20 minutes prior to your departure.
 Passengers flying with the following fares:
|Fare||Eligibility for SKiP service|
|Premium Disability Discount||△ *1 *2|
|Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount||△ *1 *3|
|Disability Discount||△ *1 *2|
|Shareholder's Benefit Discount||△ *1 *3|
|Islands Tickets||△ *1 *2|
|AMC Companion Fare||x|
|Other group discount||x|
- *1 Passengers who purchased their ticket at ANA's domestic airport counter or through a travel agency can use the SKiP service.
- *2 ANA Mileage Club members who have registered their customer information can use the SKiP service. If you wish to use the SKiP Service together with a caregiver, you must log in and make the reservation from your own ANA Mileage Club account to which you have registered information from your Identification Booklet for Persons with Disabilities. The SKiP service is not available if the caregiver logs in and makes the reservation or if you register your membership number after the reservation has been made.
- *3 At the time or after you purchase, please register both Shareholder's benefit number and password. By registering in advance, you can use the SKiP service.
- * If you needs special assistance, please come to the counter.
 Passengers falling under the following categories:
- (1) Not meeting the conditions for use of SKiP service
- ◇ Not yet completed a SKiP Reservation (Reservation/Purchase/Seat Request)
- ◇ Using any of the following tickets
- Issued ticket
- International ticket (including e-Ticket)
- JAL ticket
- (2) Traveling with a child or requiring other assistance
- ◇ A passenger who needs special assistance, such as use of a wheelchair
- ◇ A passenger traveling with an infant aged under 3 years (Please receive an infant ticket at an Automated Check-in Machine). *4
- *4 A passenger who received a e-Ticket receipt for Infant when the ticket was purchased at ANA's domestic airport counter or any travel agency (certain limitations apply) can use the SKiP service.
- ◇ A child aged 2 years or older but under 8 years who is not accompanied by a person aged 12 years or older at the time of reservation
- ◇ Customers using the ANA Junior Pilot service
- (3) Passengers with an itinerary with connecting flights falling under the following categories:
- ◇ The reserved itinerary consists of four or more sectors.
- ◇ The itineraries before and after the connection were booked separately. (SKiP service can be used for each sector.)
- ◇ The passenger has separately reserved itineraries, each consisting of a flight departing from the same airport on the same day (except when the passenger is checking in using a 2D barcode).
- (4) Other
- ◇ The fare at purchase is different from the applicable fare at check-in.
- ◇ If you made payment at Resona banka of Pay-easy compatible ATM for a reservation that includes both ANA Mileage Club members and non-ANA Mileage Club members, you cannot use the SKiP service.
- ◇ The itinerary includes a flight operated by a JAL Group carrier.
- ◇ For ANA Mileage Club members whose passenger information registration validity period has expired.
In addition to the above cases, the SKiP service may not be available when check-in is temporary suspended due to inclement weather, etc.
Service Eligibility Check
Customers with a reservation can check whether they are eligible for the SKiP service on the Reservation Confirmation screen on the ANA website. The SKiP service is available to customers who have a SKiP mark displayed next to their seat number.