Enjoy a variety of meals
Refined lounge spaces
Welcome to ANA Lounge
- As of February 1, 2018, the opening hours for the ANA Lounge (near Gate 114) have been extended to enable late night access.
- Savory Chef Services at Narita and Haneda ANA LOUNGE
- Paid Lounge Access which enables lounge access even when boarding Economy Class will start on April 5, 2017 (for flights departing on and after April 12, 2017).
Light Meals and Drinks at ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE
December 2017–February 2018
Seamless check-in services are available at Narita International Airport for First Class passengers and ANA Diamond Service members.
Eligibility for Using the Lounge by Boarding Class
The international departure lounge is available for use by passengers holding tickets for an eligible boarding class.
*Lounge usage may vary, depending on the entry criteria and airport. Select the airport from List of Airport Lounges, and confirm the eligible guests.
Lounge Use Eligibility by Member Status
International departure airport lounge and Narita Airport international arrival lounge is available for Diamond Service, Platinum Service and ANA Super Flyers Card members.The international departure airport lounge is available for Star Alliance Gold members.
- *Lounge usage may vary, depending on the entry criteria and airport.Please select List of Airport Lounges to confirm details.
- *Eligibility may differ for charter flights.
- *In exchange for miles or upgrade points, Diamond Service and Platinum Service members may bring between 1 and 3 companions to the Lounge, and Bronze Service members may bring 1 companion.For details, refer to Search by Member Status.
For guest eligibility details by member status and boarding class, check the Airport Lounge Eligible Guest List.
- On international routes, children under two years old will not be counted as a "companion" (children two years and older will be counted as a "companion").