This photo is a sample image. The menu varies according season, route, and aircraft.
Information is available here on dining and drink options for passengers traveling in Premium Economy on ANA international flights.
THE CONNOISSEURSANA Tasty Delights
Dining pleasure presented by THE CONNOISSEURS
To ANA, a "Connoisseur" is the embodiment of the ultimate host: someone with great knowledge in entertaining your palate.
With the professional expertise of master chefs, beverage specialists and ANA chefs, we open new frontiers in the art of dining 30,000 feet in the sky. Welcome to the finest dining experience, only available on ANA.
We offer the cordial hospitality you would expect from a Japanese airline, a carefully planned menu and drinks, and various other services.
Experience a more enjoyable journey in the skies.
- >For information on children’s meals and meals meeting specific health or religious dietary requirements,please see Special Meals.
We use the region ingredients in japan for the ANA original curry rice.
ANA's chefs have created a local curry with produce grown in the Kansai region, and these will be served in Premium Economy and Economy Class on international flights from Japan between December 2020 and May 2021. We hope you enjoy these exclusive dishes which are available only when flying with ANA.
Menus will vary by route and period.
Original bread using natural yeast
ANA original bread served in Business Class is also available in Premium Economy and Economy Class on departures from Tokyo (Haneda and Narita). Efforts have been made to keep the soft and chewy textures of the bread as the environment in the cabin is difference from the ground.
Variety of snacks
Candies are available. We also offer self-serve snacks on North America (excluding Honolulu), Mexico, Europe (excluding Vladivostok), Oceania and India routes. Please feel free to help yourself.
Enjoy traditional Japanese "Arare" rice crackers.
(Vegetarian and halal-certified, gluten-free)
Sit back and relax on board with one of our beverages, which have been carefully selected by ANA staff and external advisors.
Olivier Poussier, the best Sommelier in the World (2000) and ANA’s wine adviser, supervised ANA’s judiciously blended original wines.
Enjoy the high quality wine offered by ANA’s special label.(Label may be changed.)
- TOURELLE DE THOLOMIES SY & CN (ANA Original Blend)
Syrah , Carignan ／France (Red Wine)
- Lovely dark purple, this fragrant blend of Syrah and Carignan,boast rich and complex notes of black currant, Bilberry, wolfberry and spices. While a spicy wine, elegant acidity and well-coated tannins bring poise and tenderness.
- TOURELLE DE THOLOMIES CO & SB (ANA Original Blend)
Colombard ,Sauvignon Blanc ／France (White Wine)
- Greenish pale yellow of hue, this blend of Colombard and Sauvignon Blanc has a classic expression with aromatic notes of white peach and citrus, characterized by lovely freshness. On the palate, it is balanced, vibrant and retains its fruity intensity. Very refreshing and quaffable blend for the flight.
- Veuve-Olivier Brut
- This wine imparts a citrus grapefruit fragrance, combined with a faint floral aroma. Expressing refreshing acidity, this fresh and fruity wine asserts a pleasant sparkle.
|Routes||North America, Europe (excluding Vladivostok), Mexico, Oseania, Southeast Asia (excluding Philippines) and India route|
ANA serves “Tsukasabotan Jumai Dry” crafted by Tsukasabotan, in Kochi Prefecture. Savor it alongside your meal.
- Tsukasabotan Jumai Dry
- With the smooth, light feel unique to Tsukasabotan and a sophisticated clean, dry taste balanced to perfection, along with a refreshing aroma, this sake brings out the flavor of your meal to the full.
- ANA’s original beverage
“Aromatic Kabosu” containing honey
- "Aromatic Kabosu" is made from sun-drenched kabosu, a green citrus fruit, picked at the height of its juiciness. The fruits are grown in Oita, Japan's leading kabosu-producing prefecture. Enjoy the faint sourness and sweet honey, which blend perfectly into a refreshing drink.
- Content is subject to change without prior notice. Your choice of amenity may not always be available.
- Sample images.
- For information on the source of the rice used in accordance with the Rice Traceability Law, see Source of rice used in accordance with Rice Traceability Law (PDF).
Enhanced Services in Premium Economy
In addition to the regular Economy Class meal and drink service, Premium Economy customers can enjoy more of our exclusive services. Sit back and relax in a spacious seat, while enjoying a wide variety of services.
Please feel free to order any of the following drinks or snacks in addition to the economy class drinks on offer between the end of the first meal service and the start of the second meal service.
Business Class Selection
- Wine (red/white)
- Umeshu plum wine
- Petit four (from the Business Class selection)
|Routes||Routes to/from Narita and Haneda airports on which Premium Economy is available. (Service content will differ depending on the flight. Please ask one of our cabin attendants for further details.)|
Special dietary requirements
- Sample images.
A wide selection of special meals are available for your children or to meet your specific dietary requirements.