BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE
Information is available here on lounge options for passengers traveling in Business Class on ANA international flights. Please see our eligibility for lounge access for each airport and the services available.
- Lounge Opening Hours in Relation to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak and for the safety of our passengers and staff, the United Club lounge at Hong Kong airport is temporarily closed.
- Added Rules Regarding the Use of Lounges
Information about Airport Lounges
Savor the time leading up to your flight in a relaxing, elegant space
ANA SUITE LOUNGE
Unwind as a chef prepares culinary delights in front of your very eyes
Enjoy a wide range of freshly made noodles ”Noodle Bar”
Eligibility for lounge access and service details vary by airport and boarding class. Select the relevant airport from the List of Airport Lounges to confirm eligibility.
Relax in our spacious, refined lounge and enjoy the time before your flight with sumptuous cuisine and an excellent range of services.
Witness culinary craftsmanship first hand in a relaxing environment with our highly popular chef service.
Experience the care and attention that comes from "Wa," the Japanese concept of harmony.
Take the time to enjoy yourself before setting off on your trip with an impeccable range of services and carefully selected dishes.
ANA will open its very first lounge outside Japan in Honolulu in the spring of 2019!
End your trip to Hawaii on the perfect note by relaxing in this lounge.
Light Meals and Drinks at ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE
June 2021–August 2021
- Please kindly note that our menu lineups are subject to change due to countermeasures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
ANA SUITE LOUNGE
Eligibility varies by both boarding class and member status.
ANA Super Flyers Card
Star Alliance Gold
- Lounge usage may vary, depending on the entry criteria and airport. Select the relevant airport from the List of Airport Lounges to confirm eligibility.
- Lounge access is not available for passengers using codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
Useful Information for Those Accessing the ANA Lounge at Haneda and Narita Airports
- Please check the Rules Regarding the Use of Lounges before using one of these lounges.
- On international routes, children under two years old will not be counted as a "companion" (children two years and older will be counted as a "companion").
- Lounge services for international-domestic connections
- Premium Economy passengers Airport Service Information
List of Airport Lounges
Confirm eligibility, service details, and other details for each lounge.
USA, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii
Europe, the Middle East, Africa
South East Asia, South Asia, Oceania
- ANA Original Aroma
Experience ANA's natural, originally blended aroma at ANA airport lounges or on board and spend your time in even greater comfort with a deep sense of relaxation.