10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 T-Points.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Customers who are T-Point members.
For details regarding T-Points, please refer to the T-Site
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the T-Point member information (for example, incorrect number of digits) or if the T-Point member number does not exist.
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 2 weeks. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- If you enter even a single digit for the T-Point member number incorrectly, or if you enter another member's T-Point member number, it will not be possible to transfer the points to the correct T-Point member number.
In this instance, the ANA miles used for redemption cannot be refunded either, and we therefore kindly request that you check the T-Point member number without fail before completing your application.
- Please note that it takes approximately one month to be reflected if redeeming before and after your miles for awards on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Golden Week, Obon holiday(August), and New Year holidays.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for T-Points have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent T-Point redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name on the T-Card.
- Redeemed T-Points will be available for use approximately 10 days after application.
- Please check the expiration date of your T-Card before applying. T-Cards which have expired at the time of the T-Point redemption will not be eligible for said redemption.
- If you had registered your Online T-Member Number to receive redeemed T-Points, please consolidate your Online T-Member Number with your T-Card Number after completing the redemption application procedures. (If the Online T-Member Number is consolidated with T-Card Number before redemption is completed, the redemption will not be processed.)
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
How to Apply
Click the Redeem T-Points button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- *If you incorrectly enter the member number associated with the card onto which you wish to charge the redeemed points, you will not be able to redeem the points or receive a mileage refund. We therefore kindly request that you check the member number without fail before completing your application.
T-Card Support Center
9:30-18:00 (JST; Available year round.)
- *Only Japanese-language service is available.
tsite.jp (Text is available in Japanese only.)