10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 T-Points.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Customers who are T-Point members.
For details regarding T-Points, please refer to the T-Site
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Redeem T-Points button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- After 3 redemptions (i.e., 30,000 miles) for T-Points have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent T-Point redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 30,000 miles onward.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name on the T-Card.
- Redeemed T-Points will be available for use approximately 10 days after application.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the T-Point member information (for example, the member number does not exist).
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 2 weeks. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- Please check the expiration date of your T-Card before applying. T-Cards which have expired at the time of the T-Point redemption will not be eligible for said redemption.
- If you had registered your Online T-Member Number to receive redeemed T-Points, please consolidate your Online T-Member Number with your T-Card Number after completing the redemption application procedures. (If the Online T-Member Number is consolidated with T-Card Number before redemption is completed, the redemption will not be processed.)
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
T-Card Support Center
10:00-21:00 (JST; Available year round.)
- *Only Japanese-language service is available.
tsite.jp (Text is available in Japanese only.)