Star Alliance Round the World
Star Alliance Member Airlines
- For Round the World itineraries, the required mileage is calculated according to the total basic sector mileage for the entire itinerary. (Calculations exclude ground transportation sectors.)
- Flights must be used to cross both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans once.
- The flight direction of the itinerary must be east-to-west or west-to-east. Backtracking is not permitted.
- Up to 8 stopovers are permitted between the departure point and the final return point. (Up to 3 stopovers are permitted within Europe and up to 4 stopovers are permitted within Japan.)
- The departure date of the final international flight to return to the country of departure must be at least 10 days after the departure of the first international flight on the itinerary.
- Example: When departing Japan on October 1, it will be October 1 + 10 days = October 11. So the return flight to Japan has to be after October 11.
- In addition to a maximum of 12 flight sectors, the itinerary may also include a maximum of 4 ground transport sectors (including travel between different airports in the same city).
Round the World Itinerary Example
Travel around the world with multiple airlines:
- Fly with ANA (NH) from Narita to New York
- Fly with United Airlines (UA) from New York to Frankfurt
- Fly with Lufthansa (LH) from Frankfurt to Singapore
- Fly with Singapore Airlines (SQ) from Singapore to Narita
|Itinerary Mileage*1||Economy Class||Business Class||First Class|
|4,001 to 7,000||38,000||63,000||90,000|
|7,001 to 9,000||43,000||68,000||100,000|
|9,001 to 11,000||55,000||85,000||120,000|
|11,001 to 14,000||60,000||90,000||140,000|
|14,001 to 18,000||65,000||105,000||160,000|
|18,001 to 20,000||75,000||115,000||180,000|
|20,001 to 22,000||85,000||125,000||200,000|
|22,001 to 25,000||100,000||145,000||220,000|
|25,001 to 29,000||120,000||170,000||260,000|
|29,001 to 34,000||140,000||200,000||300,000|
|34,001 to 39,000||160,000||220,000||340,000|
|39,001 to 44,000||180,000||270,000||390,000|
|44,001 to 50,000||200,000||300,000||450,000|
- *1.The total number of basic mileages for each sectors.
- The required mileage does not change regardless of seasonality.
The required mileage for the highest class of travel in the entire itinerary will apply.
Terms & Conditions
Other terms and conditions will apply in accordance with those for ANA Partner Airline Flight Awards.
Star Alliance Round the World Reservations
In this instance, reservations must be made by phone.
- Reservations cannot be made through the ANA website or at airports.