Earn Miles Through Flights
Mileage Accrual Conditions
In addition to the standard mileage accrual from flights, ANA Card lets you earn bonus miles from ANA flights!
|Eligible Cards||Bonus Miles When Using ANA Flights|
|Standard ANA Card (incl. Wide Card)
Details about Standard ANA Card.
|ANA Gold Card
Details about ANA Gold Card.
|Basic Sector Mileage x Class/Fare Accrual Rate x 25%|
|ANA Card Premium
Details about ANA Card Premium.
|Basic Sector Mileage x Class/Fare Accrual Rate x 50%|
- ANA Corporate Cards (Standard, Wide, and Wide Gold) are also eligible.
Customers will receive bonus miles which correspond to their type of card.
- Customers who use ANA Group flights with mileage accrual-eligible fares and codeshare flights operated by Ibex Airlines, Air Do, Solaseed Air, StarFlyer, and Oriental Air Bridge which were reserved under the ANA flight number are eligible to receive bonus miles.
- International codeshare flights which are operated by other airlines are not eligible, even if an ANA flight number is indicated on the ticket.
- Bonus rates which correspond to each status level will apply during the period in which customers have Diamond Service, Platinum Service, or Bronze Service status. (The higher rate will be applied as bonus mileage rates are not totaled.)
- Bonus miles are earned when customers use flights after receiving their ANA Cards.
- Once credited, bonus miles cannot be transferred to another type of card.