Special Handling of International Air Tickets due to Pneumonia Caused by New-type Coronavirus
Thank you very much for flying with ANA.
The following is a special handling for the outbreak of new-type pneumonia in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China.
1. Eligible Tickets
|Date of issue||Tickets issued up to and including January 28, 2020|
|Boarding Date||Boarding by March 31, 2020|
|Route||Flights to/from airports in China *1|
- *1.Including Hong Kong and Macau
International Tickets issued by ANA that meet all of the conditions above *
- Ticket numbers starting with "205".
- For tickets issued by other airlines, please contact the travel agency or airline purchased.
2. Ticket Refunds (Special Handling)
A refund without fee with an applicable ticket.
3. Change of boarding date (Special Handling)
Change of boarding date is allowed "once" within April 20. 2020 with an applicable ticket.
4. Methods of how to refund or change boarding dates
If you would like a refund or change the boarding date, please contact the ANA International Reservation and Information Center.
However, if your ticket was issued by a travel agency, please contact the travel agency where your ticket was purchased.
Refunds are available within 1 year and 30 days from the date of travel (Issue date, if prior to travel).
Customers Residing in the U.S.
Please contact the ANA International Reservation and Customer Service Center.
February 4, 2020
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.